Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A few more Sesame Street party sneak peaks!

Preparations for my daughter's 2nd birthday party are in full swing! A little over a month to go! It's going to be fun and colorful.

My very good friend Andrea from Andreap|designs made these fun invitations. I love how they came out. Colorful, fun and girly! Please "Like" Andreap|designs on Facebook and tell her My2PinkLadies sent you! In addition to offering printables, she prints and assembles items such as favor tags and dessert table labels. Her work is meticulous and I promise you will LOVE it!






I am trying to convince my almost 5 year old into a "Rainbow" themed party so I can reuse these items!









More to some along with a party review after the event with a list of resources. Have a great night!

0 comments: