Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Patriotic BBQ

Over the weekend, my husband and I hosted a BBQ for a few of our friends. Of course, I went a little crazy and set up a little dessert table. It was set up very quickly and is very budget friendly. Everything was purchased at Party City with exception of the cupcake holder which I already had (from www.Shindigz.com).

My good friend Andrea, from Andreap|designs made the most amazing desserts - cupcakes, star brownies and star gingerbread cookies. She also made the cute cupcake toppers. Andres is so talented, her endless creativity blows me away. She also made incredible goody bags for the kids. And get this - she even made age appropriate ones for the babies AND toddlers!! How awesome is she??? Please take a look at her designs when you have a moment.




Toppers by Andreap | designs






Start planning your 4th of July BBQ now!  I hope this provides some inspiration. 

2 comments:

Tini Posh said...

Love it! I used the same paper fans for our memorial day bbq..can't beat the price right? Great job!

Posh Little Parties said...

I know! Great price :)Thanks for reading!