Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cake Pop Stands

Normally, I don't click on sponsored ads.  My profession in online marketing has definitely jaded me, but every once in awhile I get sucked in by ads - whether they be on Google or on Facebook.  Well, the other night I got suckered in to clicking an ad on Facebook.  What kind of ad you ask?  An ad for a Cake Pop Stand!!!!


Just the other day, I was thinking that I needed to get to Home Depot or Lowe's to buy a 2x4 and drill some holes in it to hold my cake pops!  That night I saw an ad and I clicked it.  It went to this little site selling cake pop stands - CakePopStand.com - go figure!!  While they are really not my style, I think they are awesome to use while you are making them. 

My favorite is this one - it holds 40 pops!!






Enjoy my new discovery!

0 comments: