Friday, October 8, 2010

Red Themed Wedding - In honor of my 5th Annivesary





In honor of my 5th wedding anniversary that was on 10/1, I thought I'd share some pics from one of the best days of my life.

For as long as I can remember, red has been my favorite color.  Growing up, I was never really into pink.  Everything was primary colors.  As I grew older, my love for the color red stayed just as strong! 

I can't even imagine how crazy I would go with the details if I was getting married now, but I still think I did a pretty good job 5 years go!

One of my favorite pictures:






 Programs





Aisle Runner





Bo-K Jewels that I got for each bridesmaid.






Champagne for arriving guests







Another one of my favorite things - a polaroid guest book.  Polaroids where taken as people arrived at the reception site and then they wrote a message next to their pictures.  It's such a great keepsake.





Menus






Votive candle placecards.













Wine bottle favors






Centerpieces, Bo-k wrap and invitation






0 comments: