Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vendor Spotlight - Bake it Pretty

I'm not sure about you, I am a sucker for cupcakes.  I just love them!  Never mind how delicious they are, but they are so much fun to decorate!  If you see fancy cupcakes from bakeries, don't get discouraged and think you can't do something similar yourself.  You can! It just takes patience and a little practice. 




Today's vendor spotlight is Bake It Pretty.  Bake it Pretty is " a magical wonderland of clever and nostalgic supplies for baking, crafting, party-making, and everyday celebrating."  And it really is.  When you browse through the site it makes you want to start baking immediately!!


One of my favorite items they carry are cupcake kits .  Perfect for parties, holidays or get togethers with friends. 

Here are a few of my favorite cupcake kits from Bake it Pretty.  

The Nutcracker Tale



Circus Cupcakes








 Happy Baking!!


0 comments: