Friday, February 25, 2011

Cake Pop All Stars from Etsy


The cake pop craze has hit nationwide thanks to Bakerella! I have made basic ones a few times and they are pretty easy, just time consuming. My secret ingredient is whipped cream cheese instead of frosting. I feel it provides a less sweet taste that is a little cake-ier (if that's a word!) taste!

I thought I'd do a cake pop all star round up of vendors from Etsy. As you will see, there are some insanely talented vendors out there! All photos are taken from each vendor's own Etsy shop.

First up is Mom's Killer Cakes!  All I can say is WOW!!  The designs are so creative and well done.  Could this be Bakerella in disguise??  Mom's Killer Cakes is really THAT good!  Check out some of these cake pops! 









Cute Cake Pops definitely chose the right name for her company!  Look at these cute cake pops!  





 The Cake Pop Shoppe has great pops for a girls night out or a bachelorette party.  I love how they used a candy melt for the base of the martini glass!






These baby girl cake pops from Bee's Knees really caught my eye.  They would be perfect for a baby shower!






Please note that I have not personally bought from these vendors but they all have  100% positive ratings. 


Enjoy!


0 comments: