Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creating Permanent Memories - SmileBooks Free Photo Book!

If you are like me, you take lots of pictures. I mean lots! I discovered SmileBooks a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. SmileBooks quality is definitely better than what you can get on Snapfish & Shutterfly - I promise! They even offer an upgraded paper option called silver halide paper which is professional quality. Wedding album quality. It is more expensive and I don't use it for all of my books but definitely worth the splurge when you have a really special book to make. SmileBooks also offers 12x12 books - perfect for the digi scrapper!  The books are a perfect way to make a permanent memory of events & holidays.  They are also great to document each year of your child's life. 

They are currently running a Send a Smile promotion, where you can send a coupon for a free 8x8 book to a friend and then you get a 50% off coupon in return.



It's a no brainer - try SmileBooks today!

0 comments: