Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free St. Patrick's Day Printables & Exclusive Interview with andreap | designs

Want some free St. Patrick's Day printables? All you have to do is:
  • Head on over to Facebook and "Like" Andreap|designs
  • Leave a comment on her wall saying My2PinkLadies sent you
Once she hits 200 fans, she will be posting a link to her St. Patrick's Day printables on her Facebook page.   Here's a sneak peak :)



Not only is Andrea a great friend of mine, but she is also a fantastic designer. I have used her for so many events! Today I was able to sit down with her over coffee and talk about her budding business and what inspires her.


 
Here's what she had to say:

1. Where do you find inspiration for your designs?
I find inspiration in most things that I see around me and spending most of my time in New York City I have the opportunity to see a lot!

2. What has been your most favorite project?
I love every project I work on because I get to work with some really great people. Every party planned is planned with such care and I love being a part of something so special. The children's parties are my favorite for that reason because it is so incredibly sweet to see how much care, effort and dedication is put into those events. With each new project I think I declare a new favorite but right now my favorite is my own project - my son's first birthday. I've challenged myself to try new things in order to acheive the desired outcome and it has been fun (so far) building upon this idea I have in my head.

3. What is your favorite color?
Since I tend to fall to chocolate brown as a starting point (love anything paired up with that color) I'll have to say that is my favorite. I'm drawn to rich, dark colors for my own work but that's why working with client requests for bright, cheerful colors is so much fun...it takes me outside of my own preference and allows me to explore new possibilities.


4. What do you think will be the hot new trend in invitations and/or printable collections?
Right now I am seeing clients requesting more printable options...anything that can be labeled seems to be getting attention. With dessert/candy tables becoming more popular there has been an increased demand for multiple use printables as well as some interesting shapes and designs.



0 comments: